Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cornwall Adobe submarine


I don't think this week could have been any worse. I kind of feel like one of my dad's jokes and am waiting for the adobe wall to fall in on my adobe submarine. Monday was good, no problems. I could call home and not have to worry about what news I was going to get. Tuesday really wasn't terrible except for the fire in our kitchen. While everything is sooty now everyone is okay and we have been blessed. Our insurance is covering the cleaning and painting as well as giving us money for food while we live with my parents. Tuesday evening I had 2 basketball games to play so I was unable to go home. Wednesday, I was tired but okay. Then I got home and Kelly was having the worst headache of her life and we ended up going to the emergency room for almost 3 hours. Because it was her first visit for a migraine they had to run lots of tests include a CT scan. We get to Thursday and I am exhausted. We are now living with my parents for probably the next week. Cleaners won't be able to get into our house at the earliest Tuesday. Well the adobe wall feels like it has sprung a leak and the slightest change we push the wall over. I'm glad it is fast Sunday today.

No comments: