Friday, June 20, 2008

Me and Cheshire

Lately We have been working with Mackenzie on saying her name when people ask her name. Typically her response has been me, as if there has ever been a question to her identity. When we ask what her brother's name is we get one of two responses; Brother or Cheshire. Sometimes I feel that we are in Alice in Wonderland and Mackenzie is Alice, the inquisitive one, Spencer is really the Cheshire Cat since he tends to babble a lot of nonsense that is only understood if you are listening correctly. Kelly and I are hopefully not the King and Queen, but sometimes it feels like it. I think we are more like the Mad Hatter and March Hare, just a little bit off our rockers.

Well, summer is going great. We are starting to find more things to do so we are not so bored. Kelly is starting her summer job next week and I am hanging out with the kids.

I have finally found time to exercise. I get the mornings at 7 so I can play with kids the rest of the day. I have lost 6.5 pounds during June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on losing the weight. Are you using SparkPeople?