Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow!

I was excited on Wednesday to find out that school was canceled. Kelly and I took the kids out in the snow to a friends house to make a snowman and have fun. The kids had a great time.
Later that evening after even more snow I got a call that school was canceled for Thursday. Even better. That's two days I didn't go to school this week and had a great time in the snow with the kids.
Now, it's Thursday night and I have been called again that there will be no school tomorrow. I'm bummed because I had some things to do at school and I really don't want to make up that many days at the end of the year, but now I have added half a week to my vacation. So I say Let it Snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We only had school delayed 2 hours yesterday. I don't even know how much snow we have had. It is stacked up 3 feet on the sides of my driveway from shoveling.