Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

This year for Christmas Mackenzie got a few new toys. Starting with a new outfit for her Mr. Potato Head. She now has the Doctor Mr. Potato Head and Spencer got the Snowman Mr. Potato Head.






Being that this seems to be a dress-up year we got Mackenzie a doctors kit and her Aunt Diana got her the shirt and hat. She loves being the doctor, but loves being the patient even more.

In addition to her doctor outfit Grandma and Grandpa Cornwall got her a ballerina outfit complete with tutu. She wears it non-stop at home but is gracious enough to change when we go out.








For me, I went out and used the money I was given to keep me working on my trains. Here is stage two of my train table. It now has foam. Stage three is laying track and cutting out my river and lake. I also got some really old trains from my mom's cousin. They need a little work, but I am very excited to have more projects that I want to work on.

All in all it was a great Christmas.

No comments: