Friday, July 11, 2008

The Cornwall Melting Pot

Yesterday was an interesting day. Kelly and I have discovered that we are expert melters. We melted a latex bottle nipple in the dish washer (That smells really bad, by the way). In the evening we were making cookies and left a plastic tupperware lid on the stove and apparently our oven heats up the stove top really well and now we have some goo for a lid. I do have to say that these meltings are comparable to the time we lived in Pullman and melt a bag of oreos to the top of our toaster oven.

The other part of our melting experience yesterday was a good part, we went over to mom's house and made strawberry jam. I like cooking and jam is so easy. The last time we made jam was last year and we still have a little bit left. So now it's time to stock up again. I can't wait till raspberry's and blackberry's are ready. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are ready to start melting bigger things like anything metal. Jake and I could show you some things.