Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Exercising Blues

Last night Kelly and I decided we needed some new motivation to exercise. I have been working hard at it. I exercise 6 days a week and have done really well for the last two weeks. By the end of the day yesterday we were both exhausted and needed something new. We decided to by new workout clothes. So now I have new workout clothes and I got up this morning and am way too tired. That just kills the motivation. I feel like I haven't slept more than an hour. I don't think I had a bad night sleep but I guess I don't know I did sleep through the experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exercising is hard to stay motivated to do. I don't think I could do 6 days a week. I need to take at least the weekends off. We actually don't even track our calories as much on the weekends. Kami was watching biggest loser and they were saying that it's a good idea to have at least a day a week where you eat a little more to tell your body that you aren't starving it.